About Our Environmental Consulting Services
Atma Environmental is a Melbourne based environmental consultancy specialising in contaminated land and groundwater. We provide strategic advice and solutions to land developers, property managers, industry, builders, government and others dealing with land contaminant testing and remediation issues.
Incorporated in 1996, we have successfully completed over 1000 projects and Glenn Berry, our founder has over 29 years experience in site remediation and contaminated land. This vast experience along with our commitment to always finding the most cost effective way to achieve your best outcome, ensures your best interests are served.
Our particular niche is providing services on sites that are subject to Contaminated Land Audits or sites that require an environmental assessment for due diligence purposes, subject to property transactions or development. Whether the site has contaminated soil or groundwater, or you are just checking, whether it is a preliminary review or a detailed environmental investigation and clean up, Atma will provide you with the detailed knowledge and reports necessary to establish and control your liability.
Your firm can rely on Atma Environmental for three things: professionalism, value and service. Atma Environmental will give you solid professional advice on all related contaminated land issues: site assessment, clean up, asbestos, health and ecological risks, landfill gas assessments, regulatory requirements, project management for land and groundwater remediation and more. We recognise that environmental clearances form a key lead element in your project’s critical pathway to successful completion. With that in mind we work extra hard to ensure deadlines are met and that jobs are done right the first time, all the time.
Atma Environmental's services include:
- Environmental Site Assessments for pre-purchase due diligence on property and Contaminated Land Audits (Phase I, II, & IIIs) – Green field and brown field
- Site Remediation Services (Planning & Management) for contaminated soil and groundwater
- Pre-purchase and historical site reviews
- Surface and groundwater consulting
- Site environmental management
- Contaminated soil/waste cassification
- Underground storage tank compliance and removal
- Due diligence program management: Environmental/Geotechnical
- Asbestos reports, human health risk reports and other specialist environmental reports
- Landfill gas assessments and other specialist environmental advice
Our network of highly qualified specialists also enables us to broker and manage for you other services such as flora/fauna surveys, land use studies, soil quality and salinity assessments.