Atma Environmental is a Melbourne-based environmental consultancy specialising in contaminated site assessment, management and remediation. Members of the Australian Contaminated Land Association, we provide expert advice and solutions to a wide range of clients including land developers, industry, builders, and government agencies, who choose us for our professionalism, value and service.
Our core competency is helping our clients comply with specific aspects of the Environmental Protection Act 2017 and the Environmental Protection Amendment Act 2018, as they relate to their core business.
You can rely on Atma Environmental for fast, cost-effective environmental contamination site assessments, advice on contaminated land audits, all asbestos assessment and monitoring services and all associated site remediation and project management regarding environmental site assessments. (+613) 9429 6955
Why is Atma Environmental Different from Other Environmental Consulting Firms?
That’s easy; we put your needs first! Because we know our services are critical to the companies we serve, we do more than make promises, we live up to them!
Click here to see a list of environmental consulting references that prove beyond doubt that we provide better service to our clients.
We can assess all your environmental compliance and contamination risks in property transactions and provide advice on how best to deal with any contaminated soil, groundwater or site remediation issues. We also provide peer review of other consultant’s reports and manage and implement contaminated site remediation plans.
Decades of Environmental Consulting & Contaminated Land Management Service in Victoria
Founded in 1996, Atma Environmental has matured into an employee-owned firm with thousands of successfully completed projects. This vast experience, deep corporate memory and our team of highly experienced senior professionals, along with our commitment to always find the most cost-effective way to achieve your best outcome, ensures that your best interests are always served when you engage Atma Environmental as your environmental consultant. At the time of writing senior environmental consultant Glenn Berry has 34 years of experience in contaminated land consulting.
Whether the site has contaminated soil or groundwater, or you are just checking; whether it is a preliminary review, or a detailed environmental investigation and clean up; Atma will provide you with the detailed knowledge and reports necessary to establish and control your liability. We recognise that environmental clearances form a key lead element in your project’s critical pathway to successful completion. With that in mind we work extra hard to ensure deadlines are met and that jobs are done right the first time, all the time.
Atma Environmental operates from central Melbourne, readily accessing all metro areas and also undertakes projects across Victoria and Australia. Atma Environmental is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an ethical code of conduct that values and supports the professional growth and well-being of its employees.
Atma Environmental’s services include:
Contaminated Land Assessment
- Preliminary Site Investigations (Phase 1) reviews
- Detailed Site Investigations (Phase 2 / Intrusive) investigations
- Site remediation (Phase 3) investigations
- Landfill gas risk assessments
- Soil vapour investigations
- Asbestos contamination investigation
- Contamination liability cost estimating
Site Remediation and Waste Management
- Project Management for waste removal and site decontamination
- Soil disposal categorisation and minimisation
- Onsite remediation of contaminated soils
- Underground storage tanks
- Waste reclassification applications
Contaminated Land Management
- Strategic and due diligence advice
- EPA compliance Notices
- Environmental (Contamination) Management Plans
- Expert witness
Hazardous Materials Assessments & Asbestos Hygienist Services
- Asbestos and hazardous building materials audits (Division 6 Audits)
- Asbestos registers (Division 5 Audits)
- Asbestos removal clearance certificates
- Asbestos air monitoring
- Hygienist services, including supervision of remediation works
- Contaminant hydrogeological investigations
- Subdivision Hydrogeological Assessments for planning purposes
- Clean-up to The Extent Practical (CUTEP) information reports
- Groundwater Quality Management Plans (GQMPs) for audit sites
- Groundwater Assessment Reports (GARs) for construction
Our network of highly qualified specialists also enables us to broker and manage for you other services such as biodiversity, cultural heritage, geotechnical, utility services, etc. So if you require a bespoke turnkey multi-disciplinary site suitability pre-acquisition assessment service with just one point of contact, we have a team ready to go.
56 William St, Abbotsford, VIC 3067
(03) 9429 6955